Sunday 11 December 2016

THE Ultimate Mama Merch Gift Guide | The Curly Mother

I don't know if it's just me that is completely obsessed with anything that has some sort of version of the word Mother/Mumma/Mama on it. I don't know why, I guess I feel like being a mum is like joining some of sort awesome club and I just wanna declare that I am a member by having it written on a t-shirt. There ain't nothin wrong with being proud that you're raising a tiny (or not so tiny) human. I have complied a little list of all my favourite mama merchandise brands that I feel like YOU need to know about. The best part of it is that all of these are all small businesses so we gotta do our bit to support them! Here's my ultimate 8...


 1. The one that introduced me to the wonderful world of mama merch - HAUS OF MONO. Slay mama is one of my most used phrases - I say it at least 27 times a day. Badges, totes, prints and mugs - now we just need t-shirts (hint hint).

2. BLOODY NORA PAM. I need one of these shirts in my life. Immediately. Not only do they spread an awesome message but they look pretty rad too. Win win. Even better, 10% of the profits of every sale is donated to UK Sepsis Trust. Even more reason to treat yoself, amiright?!

3. MOTHER LIKE NO OTHER because no other mother mothers like you. The crew neck jumper pictured also comes in a raglan style top, too. Part of every sale goes to Tommy's Miscarriage Charity.

4. SUPERCHARGED. Because that's how we all feel when we are on our fourth cup of coffee and it's not even 10am yet. No shame. I really wish I had this Badass Mama tee to wear when I gave birth to my daughter - I woulda rolled out of that hospital like a boss!
5. MUTHAHOOD. I think every mother deserves to drink their cold tea/coffee from one of these badass mugs. It should be law. A friendly reminder that you are mothering like a boss regardless of whether you just ate a cheerio from the floor or not.

6. ESSEX MAMA. This raglan top is from her Girl Gang collection. I need everything. She even makes little girls tees! My aching heart </3

7. THE BEE AND THE FOX. From our folks overseas in the USA. I think if I owned this top I would wear it every single goddamn day. I can't resist a ringer tee. The have coordinating ones for the whole family, too. #twinningiswinning

8. MAMA SQUAD. Last but not least. I need this big ol' tote bag because imagine all the random shit I could fit in it! I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about, squeeee! All NET proceeds go to PANDAS Foundation - an incredible charity supporting Mamas and their families through pre- and post-natal depression. What an awesome reason to buy a bag, ay?


And that's it! I hope you loved these badass brands as much as I do. It's my mission to own something from all of them. I think anything from this list would make an rad present for the mama's in your life.

Thanks for reading, folks! Be sure to check out all of these amazing brands and remember to SUPPORT SMALL! <3

Love,
Amber Smith | The Curly Mother


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment