Sunday 2 April 2017

Top Picks from George @ Asda SS17 | The Curly Mother

Hey! Long time no speak. Today's blog post brings you my favourite picks from none other than George @ Asda. I have been a fan of 'supermarket fashion' for a long time. It's good quality, affordable and you can pick up a new outfit whilst getting your weekly shop - what's not to love? A bit of fashion with your frozen fish fingers... Why not!

I am forever browsing/window-shopping in places like Asda, Sainsbury's and Matalan  so I hope to make this a mini series on here where I can showcase all of my most-lusted pieces. I will be covering Women's, kids and home. Let's get started...






Now, of course a post about Asda would not be complete without some of their infamous bedding. Asda bedding is LIFE. Amazing quality, awesome prints and ridiculously cheap. I think I am definitely going to have to pick up a couple of these on payday!
Standard Asda bedding pricing is £9 for a single, £11 for a double and £13 for a king.

Strawberry Swimsuit (£6) | Floral Top (£6) | Floral Backpack (£8) | Strawberry Romper & Hat (£6)


I'm really sorry for not including a 'Boys' section... The truth is that the range at Asda was pretty pants. Apologies for that! I'll try on the next one because some shops have amazing boys clothing.


And that is it, my lovelies! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked my picks. Tell me what your favourite pieces are in the comments below...

Peace out,
Amber Rose x


No comments:

Post a Comment